PARIKH Consultants, Inc. (PARIKH) and our principals collectively bring more than 150 years of quality geotechnical engineering experience and vast knowledge of projects throughout California. Since 1993, the firm has provided geotechnical engineering, environmental engineering, construction materials testing and inspection services for public works projects. PARIKH has contributed to several landmark design-build projects.
PARIKH is a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), a Small Business Enterprise (SBE), and a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) complying with all federal and state requirements.
- California Unified Certification Program (CUCP): Underutilized Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (UDBE & DBE)
- Department of General Services (DGS): Small Business and Microbusiness (SB (Micro))
- Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART): Micro Small Business Entity (MSBE)
- Alameda County Transportation Commission (ACTC): Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE)
- Alameda County: Small, Local, Emerging Business (SLEB)
- City of Oakland: Local Business Enterprise (LBE, #6648)
- Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (LA Metro): SBE
- System for Award Management (SAM)
Meet the PARIKH Team!
PARIKH’s team encompasses a staff of multi-disciplined, highly skilled, and dedicated engineers, geologists, lab technicians, and administrative personnel.
Explore Our Featured Projects
- Third Street Bridge Over Mission Creek, San Francisco, CARene Ramsay2023-01-20T14:45:14-08:00
- Montague Expressway Pedestrian Overcrossing, Milpitas, Santa Clara County, CARene Ramsay2022-06-28T13:54:41-07:00
- 7th Street Bridge Replacement, Stanislaus County, CARene Ramsay2022-06-21T15:42:07-07:00
- Regnart Creek Trail Bridges, Cupertino, CARene Ramsay2022-06-21T14:39:24-07:00
- Storm Damage Road Repair, Santa Cruz County, CARene Ramsay2022-06-21T14:10:27-07:00
- I-80/Powell Street Interchange Transit Access Improvements, Emeryville, Alameda County, CARene Ramsay2022-06-21T11:32:42-07:00