Become a member of the PARIKH team!
PARIKH offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
For consideration, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PARIKH is seeking full- time staff engineers for our offices in San Jose, Sacramento, and Los Angeles.
- Conducting geotechnical field investigations and site reconnaissance
- Reviewing boring logs and preparing boring/CPT data in AutoCAD and/or gINT
- Performing data compilation and engineering analyses under the supervision of the Project Engineer or Project Manager
- Preparing technical memoranda and reports
- BS in Civil Engineering or Geology is required.
- MS with an emphasis in geotechnical engineering is preferred.
- Proficient in communications with clients and team members
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self‐starter with initiative
- Strong team member and independent worker
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid California driver’s license required
- Experience in the following areas is desirable: Deep/shallow foundation design, liquefaction analysis and mitigation, slope stability, settlement evaluation, lateral earth pressure, retaining wall design (cantilever retaining walls/ground anchors/MSE walls), pavement design, numerical modeling, etc.
- Experience with infrastructure public works projects including roadways, bridges, levees, dams and others is desirable