Client Focused Philosophy
PARIKH believes in the ‘client-focused’ philosophy:
“We focus on providing exceptional services for our clients.”
We are committed to the needs of our clients.
They trust us to deliver the best quality solutions for the foundation of
their work. Our outstanding reputation for collaboration, teamwork,
and flexibility distinguishes us from the competition. After over two
successful decades, our clients trust us to deliver exceptional
geotechnical engineering services.
Environmental SupportPARIKH supports technical studies as part of the CEQA and NEPA documents for the state and federally funded infrastructure projects.
Types of Services
Explore Featured Projects
- Third Street Bridge Over Mission Creek, San Francisco, CARene Ramsay2023-01-20T14:45:14-08:00
- Montague Expressway Pedestrian Overcrossing, Milpitas, Santa Clara County, CARene Ramsay2022-06-28T13:54:41-07:00
- 7th Street Bridge Replacement, Stanislaus County, CARene Ramsay2022-06-21T15:42:07-07:00
- Regnart Creek Trail Bridges, Cupertino, CARene Ramsay2022-06-21T14:39:24-07:00
- Storm Damage Road Repair, Santa Cruz County, CARene Ramsay2022-06-21T14:10:27-07:00
- I-80/Powell Street Interchange Transit Access Improvements, Emeryville, Alameda County, CARene Ramsay2022-06-21T11:32:42-07:00