PARIKH provided on-call services for the Santa Clara Valley Water District (SCVWD), which consist of developing geotechnical recommendations and performing construction observations.
Under different task orders, PARIKH
- Evaluated if the excavated materials met the District’s acceptance criteria as levee fill material,
- Provided recommendations to restore and replace existing pipelines with “Cut-and-Cover” and “Trenchless” methods at Morgan Hill and South County,
- Conducted engineering analyses on the existing levee at San Tomas Aquino Creek for the FEMA Certification,
- Observed the CIDH concrete pile construction for the approximately 2,650-foot-long floodwall for Lower Berryessa Creek Phase II Project,
- Co-ordinated and observed the destruction of twelve monitoring wells along Upper Llagas Creek, and
- Performed field and laboratory testing of the compacted fill material.