PARIKH Consultants, Inc. (PARIKH) is seeking a full-time Staff Engineer. The candidate will have the opportunity to advance to a higher level and gain valuable experience working on challenging public works projects.
- Conducting geotechnical field investigations, site reconnaissance, and inspection/testing
- Reviewing boring logs and preparing boring/CPT data in AutoCAD and gINT
- Performing data compilation and engineering analyses under the supervision of the Project Engineer or Project Manager
- Preparing technical memoranda and reports
- Employment Authorization in the United States.
- BS in Civil Engineering and MS in Geotechnical Engineering.
- Communication proficiency to engage with clients and team members
- Attention to detail
- Self‐starter and initiator
- Able to work both independently and in team settings
- Flexibility to travel to project sites and other offices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license required
- Experience with the following areas is a bonus: deep/shallow foundation design, liquefaction analysis and mitigation, slope stability, settlement evaluation, lateral earth pressure, retaining wall design (cantilever retaining walls/ground anchors/MSE walls), pavement design, numerical modeling, etc.
- Experience with infrastructure-type projects, including roadways, bridges, levees, dams and other public works projects is also a bonus