Kandeep, Associate at PARIKH, joined the firm in 2012 and has over 16 years of experience in conducting geotechnical investigations and materials engineering services for a wide spectrum of projects. He has managed coordination of field explorations, performing engineering analyses, and preparing reports (foundation reports and roadway design reports) in accordance with Caltrans guidelines.
Kandeep is the Office Manager of PARIKH’s Sacramento office. He was promoted to an Associate at PARIKH in 2018 because of his excellent performance. His project experience includes:
- US 101/Holly Street Interchange Project, San Mateo County, CA
- Vintage Park Overcrossing Settlement Investigation, Foster City, CA
- Pedestrian Bridge Crossings, Trail, and Retaining Walls, Roseville, CA
- Route 580 / Richmond – San Rafael Bridge Improvement Project, Contra Costa County, CA
- State Route 120/Union Road Interchange Improvement Project, Manteca, CA