David joined PARIKH at its inception in 1993, and has 33 years of experience in California and Hawaii. He is a Senior Vice President of the firm and Principal Engineer/Engineering Manager overseeing all engineering analyses and report preparation. David has completed more than 500 projects with an emphasis on public works, transit, transportation, and infrastructure projects. Some of his project experience includes:
- Vasona Corridor Light Rail Transit Extension Project, Santa Clara County, CA
- Highway 101 from Bernal to Cochrane Avenue (Bailey Road, Capitol Avenue, and Tully Road Interchanges at Route 101.
- Presidio Parkway (Doyle Drive Replacement) Project, San Francisco County, CA
- BART Warm Springs Extension Project, Alameda County, CA
- San Leandro Bay Trail bridge, San Leandro, CA
- I-880 High-Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) Lane Project, from Hegenberger Road to Marina Boulevard, Alameda County, CA
- SR-17/I-880/I-280 Interchange Projects, Santa Clara County, CA