– Conduct geotechnical lab experiment for foundation design tasks of infrastructural projects.
– Discern validity of geotechnical lab experiment and available data, and perform data compilation.
– Conduct geotechnical field investigations, logging of boreholes, and foundation construction inspection.
– Perform geotechnical field explorations, including permit application with various agencies.
– Review boring logs and prepare boring/CPT data in AutoCAD and/or gINT.
– Conduct engineering analysis including slope stability, settlement evaluation, lateral earth pressure, retaining wall design (cantilever retaining walls/ground anchors/MSE walls), pavement design, liquefaction analysis and mitigation, deep/shallow foundation design.
Job requires Bachelor’s in civil engineering. Must be able to perform job tasks, including having knowledge of geotechnical lab experiment. “